Contacts: Contacts are made of electrolytic copper, silver/tin plated for long contact life, increased current carrying capacity and to ensure temperature rise within permissible limits.
Enclosure: A comprehensive range of General purpose load changeover switches with side handle operation find wide application in all general industries where individual system require safe and reliable transfer of power from main supply to standby supply and vise versa.
Load changeover switches are supplied in sheet steel enclosure, side operated with three stable positions; I-O-II (Centre-off position).
Terminal blocks: Terminal blocks are provided for cable termination. These are made of DMC/Porcelain which has excellent mechanical, thermal and dielectric properties.
Operating handle and interlocking: The operating handle is made of steel and is provided on the right hand side of the switch enclosure. Door interlock ensures the door cannot be opened when the switch is in ON position thereby providing safety.
- DMC terminal blocks are provided for cable termination having excellent mechanical, thermal and dielectric properties.
- Side Handle Operation.
- The enclosure is made of sheet steel suitable for individual mounting.
- Terminals suitable for both Al. & Cu conductors.
- Adequate knockouts provided for entry of cables.
- Door interlocking facility provided.
- mounting holes for switch ratings upto 320A and mounting brackets
for switch rating of 400A and abovw