Model: GX160/GX200/GX390/GX420Engine Model: 168F/170F/188F/190FRated power: 2-8(KW)Rated voltage: 220(V)
This product is a three-purpose carburetor, which can use liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas, and gasoline. It is suitable for generators, lawnmowers, tillers, or water pumps. The power of the frame does not need to be modified, and it can be installed directly. Easy to use, more worry-free, and energy-saving!
- The difference is that the water pump generally uses the power, and the generator generally uses the unit.
- 168/170 is suitable for 2000-3000W power
- 188/190 is suitable for 5000-8000W power
- The 188 model and the 190 models have the distinction between the manual damper and automatic damper
- 168/170 model units (suitable for generators), suitable for 2000-3000W power
- 168/170 model power (suitable for water pump), suitable for 2000-3000W power
- 188/190 model unit (suitable for generators), suitable for 5000-6000W power
- 188/190 model power (suitable for water pumps), suitable for 5000-8000W power
- The range extender is currently only suitable for a 168F/170F power carburetor with wire.
Note: When using this three-purpose gas carburetor product, it is necessary to use the low-pressure valve installed on the daily liquefied gas tank. The advantage is that the liquefied gas can be consumed very cleanly and the gas can be fully utilized (note: only low-pressure valves can be used. High-pressure valves cannot be used, some gas tanks will be equipped with high-pressure valves, please pay attention to check when using)